In the spring, my daughter has acting class. My hope is that the class encourages her self confidence and to speak her mind even if she feels silly. Also, improving her problem solving and creativity skills along the way. Maybe she will become a great leader one day.
There are similarities and differences between the two classes but she had fun at both locations which is the most important thing.
- Both locations exercise my daughter’s imagination.
- The Magical Door is the last activity at both schools (Pictured above at Redmond Academy of Theatre Arts).
- Expanding their vocabulary with Theater terms.
- Seattle Children Theatre has different classes for specific age groups.
- Redmond Academy of Theatre Arts has a age range, preschool 2-5 years old then 5-8 years old and so on.
- I love the Storytime Drama class at SCT. Kids read a story then act it out. They also color in each class.
- At Redmond Academy of Theatre Arts, teaches different dancing techniques and terms.
Both great schools for different reasons just depends on what you are looking for.
(Magic Door at Seattle Children Theater.)